Who Am I??

My photo
"I'm a new soul,I came into this strange world, Hoping I could learn a bit 'bout how to give and take... But since I came here,felt the joy and the fear, Finding myself making every possible mistake..."

Friday, November 12, 2010

Black And White WIth Shades Of Gray

Wake Up Sid inspired click!




The deserted crossing

Swarna River..Past Udupi

Delhi Metro...Reflections!

At Mangalore Airport

KMC Manipal Campus, During Rains

Manipal University Campus, Near Sharada Hostel

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

very beautiful pics.... great imagination!!!!! u ll go v far both as a photographer and as a writer.. :) .. buck up...

Neeati said...

Beautiful pictures.. And nice writing

Smriti Shalini said...

Thanks a lot Neeati...Means a lot!!love.

Anonymous said...

love d pics...long way 2 go sis...adi : )