Who Am I??

My photo
"I'm a new soul,I came into this strange world, Hoping I could learn a bit 'bout how to give and take... But since I came here,felt the joy and the fear, Finding myself making every possible mistake..."

Sunday, November 21, 2010

R.I.P...Sukhdip

Its past 1 a.m....I cant study...I can't sleep either...However, its the wakefulness that's disturbing me more...

Earlier this evening,I got to know that some guy from our college had passed away...He jumped off the building...was my senior....A chill ran down my spine when I heard this..and it took me a while to comprehend everything..I had heard about people doing that but never had I come across someone even faintly associated with me...

I was talking to a friend about this and she told me she had seen him just a couple of days back...A friend put up his photo on facebook...I saw the guy...He was laughing in that picture...He looked happy...What could have possibly gone wrong?All this made me feel sick to the stomach...

I did not know the guy personally..never even had any interaction with him ever...but feel like something is amiss..It was like someone is there until just now and then...just gone!..gone somewhere you can never bring them back from...One can only imagine the grief that has struck his family.

I pray that his soul rests in peace...


Sukhdip,You shall be missed!

No comments: