Who Am I??

My photo
"I'm a new soul,I came into this strange world, Hoping I could learn a bit 'bout how to give and take... But since I came here,felt the joy and the fear, Finding myself making every possible mistake..."

Thursday, December 2, 2010

Because A Picture Is Worth A Thousand Words!

Near Marena, ManipalNea       These are some pictures that I hold dear for various reasons...                     Each reason worth a story...but like I said... 
                    "A picture is worth a thousand words"
             So I guess using more words would be gratuitous...
Optical illusion?

Shadow and Light...Playfullness at its best!! 

The Light House at Kapu Beach casts its shadow

End Point  

A lot can happen over coffee...Indeed!   


Could you see the cloud that's smiling?

Inside the Lighthouse!
Near Indira Hostel, KMC Campus, Manipal


Near Marena, Manipal

A walk back from college       

16 comments:

aditi k said...

inside the lighthouse: staircase looks broken!

mohit said...

A great way to start :) Looking forward for more!

D^2__prity said...

doesn't the second pic about light and shadows look like middle school assembly ground??

rishabhjain said...

nice pics di...put some skul pics too.. :)

Abhishek Anand said...

Hey!!! Nice collection. Would love to see more posts from you

Smriti Shalini said...

Hey thanks!!

Smriti Shalini said...

@aditi k:inside the lighthouse:staircase was broken!

Smriti Shalini said...

@ mohit:thaks a lot ya:)

Smriti Shalini said...

@prity:It does and very much so...looks like a wintry morning after the assembly...uncanny resemblance...nice observation though:)

Smriti Shalini said...

@ rishabh:Thanks...i shall try putting up school pics too...

Smriti Shalini said...

@abhishek:thanks...sure!

Anonymous said...

close to perfect...cheers!!

shradha said...

awesum wrk smriti..!!!!!clicks near shenoys are super awesum..!! very nice angle n approach to a simple luking thing...im impressed...!!!:-)))

Smriti Shalini said...

Thanks a lot shradha...I'm glad you liked it!

Mohit Kunal said...

Wow amazing clicks.Are you pro or photography is hobby? May i know about location,where you took these shots?

Smriti Shalini said...

Hello Mohit, Thanks for that huge compliment but I am no pro...I just love clicking pictures and these pictures unlike those from my latest post are from a 3 mp camera... These clicks are from in and around Manipal, a place in Karnataka...