Who Am I??

My photo
"I'm a new soul,I came into this strange world, Hoping I could learn a bit 'bout how to give and take... But since I came here,felt the joy and the fear, Finding myself making every possible mistake..."

Saturday, October 22, 2011

Edit ME Challenge Week 22

Utter disappointment...Is all I have to say...I opened the Edit Me page when it was just 3 mins to close of submission..anyway I did whatever I could...as fast as I could...but by the time I entered the submission it said "collection closed"...

Anyway...here's the edit I came up with...I call it the "Quick Edit"

What I basically did was increased the exposure and contrast and the highlights and shadows a bit...gave it a pink tint...that's about it...

Oh and I edited this using iphoto!






6 comments:

Edit Me said...

Got you linked up! :) It was my mistake... forgot inlinkz uses military time hehe.

Smriti Shalini said...

Thank you so much...I know there are some amazing edits out there but just the fun of participating and witnessing such wonderful edits is unparalleled!Thanks once again!

Kristi {at} Live and Love...Out Loud said...

I'm glad you got your edit in in time! I'm having a blast going through all of these submissions. Picking a winner is definitely going to be tough. Thanks for joining the Edit Me Challenge. Have a great weekend. :)

Smriti Shalini said...

@ Kristi: Thank You:)

Unknown said...

This edit is bright and cheerful! So glad you joined in the challenge!

Smriti Shalini said...

@Branson:Thank you:)