Who Am I??

My photo
"I'm a new soul,I came into this strange world, Hoping I could learn a bit 'bout how to give and take... But since I came here,felt the joy and the fear, Finding myself making every possible mistake..."

Friday, November 9, 2012

TREES




gulmohar-tree-downward-bent-branches-photograhy

Tree-felling-cut down A few days ago outside my college I saw something that was ghastly. All the trees from in the parking area of the Kasturba Medical College OPD (Manipal) were razed to the ground.The sight was nothing less than that of a place after an earthquake.Everything that was green was gone.It was a really unsettling feeling.Although work kept me busy but my mind would find a way to let my thoughts wander back to that sight.Is it not illegal? I thought.However I got to know about some concept of a particular area having a definite percentage of green cover and according to that felling of these trees did not bring that down.Knowing that was no consolation for me though.Anyway, as a remembrance kind of a thing I thought I would upload some pictures of trees that I have taken now and then..






Hanging in there!


Trees-Gulmohar-orange-blossom


Gulmohar-boulevard-of-trees

Trees-in-Jharkhand-forest



downward-bent-branches-photography-banyan-tree
I hear the wind among the trees
Playing the celestial symphonies;
I see the branches downward bent,
Like keys of some great instrument.





1 comment:

Atish Agrawal said...

Nice to see you active again!