Who Am I??

My photo
"I'm a new soul,I came into this strange world, Hoping I could learn a bit 'bout how to give and take... But since I came here,felt the joy and the fear, Finding myself making every possible mistake..."

Friday, December 21, 2012

"Caught in the Rain" - Shankar Tucker ft. Rohan Kymal

It was not long ago when I chanced upon O Re Piya/Rolling In The Deep by Shankar Tucker ft. Rohan Kymal.Absolutely loved it! And now "Caught In The Rain".
Shankar-tucker-rohan-kymal-caught-in-the-rain
image courtesy shankartucker.bandcamp.com

Such a mellifluous number that once it ends you can't do without listening it 'just once more'

I love Shankar Tucker's compositions..They are rich, mellow and soothing.

As for Rohan Kymal.His pronunciation is a bit off when it comes to Hindi but with a melodious voice like that, who's complaining?!

Hope you guys like it!

You can download the audio at http://vibedeck.com/theshrutibox/caught-in-the-rain
-or-
Contact me for the mp3

To visit the "Shruti Box", Shankar Tucker's YouTube playlist, click here 




No comments: